Fawn: Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Here Comes Peter Cottontail




 I absolutely love using these glass domes  from Melissa Frances for projects. Today I thought I'd share with you a fun and easy decoration for your table or mantle.

I used a page from an Attic Treasures Postcard Book as the base and placed a vintage rabbit sticker on the inside of the glass dome. Shredded tissue paper was used to cover the bottom of the inside of the dome. I glued the glass dome on top of the postcard and surrounded it with speckled eggs and bits of tissue garland. I then tied some fabric scraps onto the postcard. I finished it up by tying some ribbon around the top of the dome. 









                                               
                                        Supplies used -
                                         Glass Dome
                                        Tissue Garland
                                        Spring Ephemera Sticker &
                                   Attic Treasures Postcard Book- Melissa Frances
                                               Speckled Eggs- Michaels
                                                     


                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment